Kiki Interiors - Decor and Staging

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Positive Feedback - Home Staging Consultation

I just wanted to thank you for the advice and expertise you provided to my sellers.  I was there to meet the photographer.  OMG,  the place looked amazing!
The painting makes a huge difference and it looks like your long list of tasks was completed.

I will e-mail you the listing so you can see for yourself tomorrow...
Did you happen to take any pictures?  I wish I had..... the transformation is unbelievable.

Once again, a BIG thank you!


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Home Staging said...

If you are interested in staging check Home staging Blog

March 8, 2021 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kikiinteriors.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service