Kiki Interiors - Decor and Staging

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hotel Chic

My husband and I went on a trip to Atlanta recently - one of our favourite cities!

We stayed at the W Atlanta Buckhead and for me what an inspiring place to stay!

It's a very cool hotel with a hip vibe but absolutely everyone is welcome.  The staff is warm and so friendly and the decor is comfortable and chic.

Lots of texture, seating options, fabulous art and great display arrangements, colour and pattern and the lighting is a showstopper.  The rooms were so comfortable and well designed.

I've stayed at a few of the trendier hotel in North America and some have a tendency to feel cool and unfriendly. 

I found the rooms were so well layed out, lots of space for everything without feeling cramped or cluttered



You really feel like you are staying in a cool condo with great amenities and people.

I loved how the designer, Thom Filicia, used colour, pattern, different seating options and antler light fixtures and blended it all together to get a this hip and warm look and feel.



This stay has inspired me for my next staging jobs and home styling jobs.  And for anyone looking to find a way to re-purpose some older items and give them a current twist, I'm sure these images will inspire you!

We are headed back to Atlanta again this August with the kids and we will be returning to the W Atlanta Buckhead - can't wait!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kikiinteriors.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service