Kiki Interiors - Decor and Staging

Monday, January 21, 2013

Handcrafted chic

I love celebrating the talents of others!  My mother-in-law (who knits, quilts and crochets so well) recently taught me how to knit and I have really being enjoying this creative outlet and I also find it is a great way to reduce stress.  I'm still a novice but I'm having a lot of fun! 

I love this website www.etsy.com they truly celebrate the art of handcrafts. 

If you are looking for beautiful baby gifts or bedding, you will find some fabulous and very special options.


Like customized blankets and bedding.  To wall decals, to wall art and more...

You can find other great items for other rooms in the home, like stunning throw pillows and other fun decor items for the home

Each and every item is so unique and can add that touch of personality and personal style to your space. 



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://kikiinteriors.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service